Congratulations on your decision to buy a darts! Whether you’re a pro or a beginner, you’re looking for the best set of steel tip darts on the market for your skill level.
We have analyzed the best steel tip darts from across Amazon to have you hitting more marks per round.
- 1 How to choose Right Darts
- 2 Best Steel Tip Darts 2020 comparison chart
- 2.1 #1. Viper Sinister 95% Tungsten Darts – High-quality Steel Tip Darts
- 2.2 #2. Fat Cat Predator Steel Tip Darts
- 2.3 #3. CUESOUL Swift Series Steel Tip Darts Set
- 2.4 #4. CC-Exquisite Professional Steel Tip Darts Set
- 2.5 #5. Viper Blitz 95% Tungsten Darts – best tungsten darts
- 2.6 #6. CUESOUL Tungsten Steel Tip Darts Set
- 2.7 #7. CC-Exquisite Professional Darts Set
- 2.8 #8. Ignat Games Steel Tip Darts – Professional Darts Set with Aluminum Shafts and Flights
- 2.9 #9. UZOPI 15 Packs Steel Tip Darts – Best steel tip darts for beginners
- 2.10 #10. Centaur 6 Pack Steel Tip Darts – Professional level darts
- 3 FAQ’s
Parts of darts
Every darts have four main parts. they are a barrel, the point, shaft and the flights as you have seen on the image, there is a lot of option available when you choose darts you need to select which perfect for you heavier or thinner. you found all guide our next parts just continue.
And the darts also come with two types they are soft tips darts and steel tips darts.
How to choose Right Darts
How hard do you throw your darts?
This is one of the most important questions you can ask yourself before purchasing darts for your dart board. If you’re a light tosser who lets the wind take you where it may, and you have a lot of arc on your shots, it’s important for you to seek out a very light dart. For those of us who throw harder and with more authority, you are going to require a heavier dart to hit your bulls eyes.
Are you a beginner?
We have a lot of customization sets in this list and if you are a beginner you may need a set like that. Picking up different pieces of different weights and flights will provide you with a deeper understanding of what you are going to need to become a successful darts player.
What extras are you looking for in a purchase?
Do you want a carrying case? What about a sharpening stone? Should they be big or small? Are you a consumer who v