YouTube is pre-installed app on every mobile device on earth. There is nobody who does not know what YouTube is. YouTube is one of the largest video streaming platforms in the world. It is one of the biggest social media platforms as of today. That being said many people or aspiring video creators are coming to YouTube with their innovative videos and gaining fame. But some do not know how to change YouTube channel banner on mobile. That’s why I will tell you how you can change YouTube banner on mobile.
Here is how to change YouTube channel banner on mobile-
- Open any browser from your mobile phone.
- Turn on “Desktop Site” from the browser setting.
- Go to You tube’s homepage by typing youtube.com
- After that you will find your profile logo on the top of the right corner, tap on that and you will find “Your Channel” option, tap on that.
- You will find “Customize Channel” option on the right side of your channel’s name, tap on it.
- You will see your banner photo there. Tap on your banner photo and you will see an icon of a pen tap on that icon and you will find “Edit Channel Art” option and tap that.
- You will find “Gallery” option, after taping that you will see your preselected photos.
- Tap the photo you want for your banner and tap “Select” button below and refresh it and your banner will be changed.
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and if you are having any trouble then you can check out our video tutorial for a better explanation.
Leave a Reply