Having problems on facebook is not a new thing. It happens due to technical faults or new bugs or unfixed bugs of facebook or new facebook updates and so on. If you are facing problems like messenger is not working or a feature is not working or some other things, how can you contact facebook for your problems? Well, you can contact facebook for your problems very easily. If you want to know How to contact Facebook about a problem, I am going to write this article, especially for you to solve your problem.
In this article I am going to show you How to contact Facebook about a problem. So, read this article till the end and follow the procedures, you will be able to do it easily. So, let’s see how to do it:
Submit Problem Details
- So first of all, open your browser from your computer. It will be easier to contact facebook from the computer. You can also use the desktop version of facebook with your phone as well. If you do not know how to use the desktop version of facebook on your phone, read How to use Facebook desktop version on phone, you will be able to do it easily.
- Now, click on the down arrow button which is located on the top right side of the facebook website, and then select the “Help & support” option.
- Now, select the “Report a problem” option.
- You will see now that there are two options. So, from there, select the “Something went wrong” option.
- Now, you have to fill the form to send your problem details to facebook authority.
- First, you have to set the “How can we improve?” option. To do that, click on the “Choose an area” menu and select the feature or function which is causing you the problem. Suppose, you are facing a problem in your messenger, so select the “Messenger” from the list.
- Now, write the details about your problem on the “Details” field.
- Then you have to add a screenshot. So, click on the “Add a screenshot or video (recommended)” option and select your video from your device.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button. That’s how to send problem details.
Check the Response
Now, how will you know the response from facebook? Let’s see how to check the response:
- Well, whenever they fix your issue, you will be able to see the response on the support inbox.
- So, again click on the down arrow button which is located on the top right side of the facebook website and then select the “Help & support” option.
- Then select the “Support inbox” option.
- After that, click on the “Reports about others” option. You will see the responses from the facebook
- That’s it.
- If you have a facebook page and are also facing problems on your facebook page. You can also contact facebook for your facebook page. If you do not have any facebook page, read How to create Facebook business page, you will be able to create your facebook page easily.
In this way you can contact Facebook for your facebook problems. I hope you have understood How to contact Facebook about a problem. And I also hope you have found this article helpful. This is a very easy process to do and I hope you are now able to do it by yourself.