Sometimes facebook shows ads to us and we make comments and give likes on those ads. Now, whatever we are doing with the ads, those will also be visible to our friends Facebook. Now, what if you want to hide your likes and comments from your friends? Well, you can do it very easily. If you want to know How to hide likes and comments from my friends on Facebook Ads, I am going to help you with this article.
In this article, I am going to show you How to hide likes and comments from my friends on Facebook Ads. So, read this article till the end and follow the procedures, you will be able to do it easily. So, let’s see how to do it:
- So, first of all, open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Now, tap on the hamburger icon which is three horizontal lines. Then, scroll down to the bottom and tap on the “Settings & privacy” option.
- Now, select the “Privacy shortcuts” option.
- From there, select the “Review a few important privacy settings” option.
- Now you will see several options there. So, select the “Your ad preferences on Facebook” option.
- Now, tap on the “Continue” button.
- After tapping on that, tap on the “Next” button. Now you will see the several profile options which are used by facebook to help the advertiser to reach you. So, you can deactivate whichever you want. If you do not want to make any changes there, just do nothing and tap on the “Next” button again.
- Now, here you will see the social interactions preferences. Now you have to set the audience in order to hide your comments and likes you do on ads from your friends.
- So, tap on the “Who can see your social interactions alongside ads?” option and set “Only me” as the audience.
- After that tap on the “Next” button. And then tap on the “Review another topic” button.
- And that’s it.
In this way you can hide likes and comments from my friends on Facebook Ads. I hope you have understood How to hide likes and comments from my friends on Facebook Ads. And I also hope you have found this article helpful. This is a very easy process to do and I hope you are now able to do it by yourself.
If you want more articles like this, keep visiting my 5minutessolution.com website and read whichever you need.