Facebook users always get friend requests from nearby friends or relatives and also send requests to their close friends and relatives. Sometimes they get requests from unknown persons and also they send friend requests to their known friends but the requests become unresponded. If you are thinking of deleting all types of friend requests, you can do it easily. If you want to know How to see and delete all friend requests on facebook, in this article I am going to help you.
In this article I am going to show you How to see and delete all friend request on facebook. So, read this article till the end and follow the procedures, you will be able to do it easily. So, let’s see how to do it:
- First of all, open your facebook app and login. If you do not have a facebook account, download the facebook app from the app store and register.
- Now, go to the friend request shortcut bar. If you do not see any friend request shortcut bar on your app, read Fixed friends shortcut bar missing on Facebook, you will be able to bring back the shortcut bar easily.
- You can also find the “Friend requests” option other ways. Tap on the hamburger icon which is three horizontal lines, then select the “Find friends” option.
- If you go to the friend request bar, you will see the friend requests that are sent by people. If you tap on the “See all” button, you will be able to see all the friend requests come to you.
- So, tap on the “Delete” button of all friend requests and the requests will be deleted. Now, if you want to cancel the friend requests you sent to your friends, tap on the three dot icon and select the “View sent requests” option.
- Then tap on the “Cancel” button to delete the sent friend requests.
In this way you can view and delete all the friend requests on facebook. I hope you have understood How to see and delete all friend request on facebook and also I hope you have found this article helpful. This is a very easy process to do and I hope you can do it by yourself now.
If you want more articles like this, keep visiting my 5minutessolution.com website and read whichever you want.