Youtube is a world-known video sharing and streaming platform today. Almost everyone knows about youtube and has a personal youtube account. Many people are perusing YouTube as a career. People are creating unique videos and gaining a viewership that is helping them earn a livelihood from youtube. Some have youtube account just to stream videos and follow their favorite youtube creator or influencer. Even celebrities are now on youtube. That being said if you are an aspiring youtube creator then you need to know the small mechanics of youtube. Many people do now know how to turn on comments on youtube. That’s why I am going to show you how to turn on comments on youtube.
Here is how to turn on comments on youtube-
- Go to your YouTube channel on the top right corner and click “youtube studio”
- Click “setting” on the left side of your screen and click “community”
- Click “defaults” and if you click the box under the “comments on your channel”, you’ll find the options
- Select “allow all comments” and click “save”
- Now go to videos and select all videos
- Click on the edit section and go to the comments
- Select “allow all comments” and update videos
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and if you are having trouble then you can check out our video tutorial for a better explanation.
Leave a Reply