In general, android phones or, iphones run facebook mobile version. But, the thing is you can use the facebook desktop version on your smartphone or other android device. It is very easy to do. If you want to know How to use the Facebook desktop version on the phone, this article will help you.
In this article I am going to show you How to use Facebook desktop version on phone. So, read this article till the end and follow the instructions, you will be able to do it easily.
We have a another article related to this topic, read Facebook Full Site – Tested abd PROVEN Desktop Version
Anyway, let’s see how we can use facebook desktop version on phone:
- First of all, open your google chrome browser and visit facebook.com. You will see that it is redirected you to the m.facebok.com link which is the default mobile version of facebook.
- Now, tap on the three dot icon of the browser, scroll down and tap on the “Desktop site” option.
- You will see that you are still on the mobile version of facebook. So, now, tap on the address bar of your browser and just retype facebook.com or www.facebook.com or web.facebook.com and visit the site.
- Now you are on the desktop version of facebook.
- If you have a facebook page, in this way you can also use the desktop version of your facebook page on your phone. If you do not have a facebook page, read How to create Facebook business page, you will be able to create a facebook page easily.
So, in this way you can use the facebook desktop version on your phone. I hope you have understood How to use Facebook desktop version on phone and find this article helpful. This is a very easy process to do and I hope you will be able to do it by yourself now.
If you want to share your ideas or you are having problems in understanding this topic or have any kind of question regarding this article, feel free to tell me in the comment section below, I will be happy to guide you.
Leave a Reply